The Brewery’s National Lipstick Day Flash Competition T&C’s.
1. The Brewery prize draw competitions are only open to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 16:30 on 29th July 2016 GMT time.
3. Only one entry per Twitter user will be accepted and counted towards application. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and The Brewery reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. The winners will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announced on 29th July 2016. The prize is a No.7 lipstick only.
5. The prize is final.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
7. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
9. The promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
11. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Promoters are The Brewery, Romford
and POP Marketing.