Virtual Brewtown Festival 2020
Create your own Virtual BrewTown Festival – The Brewery’s first ever online festival, designed especially for lockdown
We’re sad not to be able to welcome everyone to our usual May Bank Holiday events at The Brewery. So we put our thinking caps on and thought you might like to create your own Virtual BrewTown Festival at home.
Here’s our list of ideas from some of our Brewery retailers, to create a whole day of family festival frolics. Let us know what you did and how you all had fun!
10am Welcome to your very own Virtual BrewTown Festival
- To get you in the festival mood, first find your most colourful outfit (how about wearing our Brewery colours from the logo: red, yellow, orange, green, blue?) and load a picture onto our Facebook page.
- As you can’t listen to our instore music, put on your own favourite Festival-style playlist to hit the party atmosphere!
10.30am Warm up with Pure Gym
- Ready to get active? Start off with a fun workout for the whole family, thanks to our friends at Pure Gym and their Facebook Videos. Why not wake up gently with some yoga or set the pace higher with a Burn It Workout.
11am Snack time inspired by Sainsbury’s
- Well done, now grab yourselves a healthy snack. Here are some delicious looking recipes from Sainsbury’s.
11:30am Boredom Buster Board Games from The Entertainer
- We love a family game, and you can check out some of your favourites here.
- We challenge you to play a board game at home and take a picture of the winner!
12pm Lunchtime ideas from your Brewery favourites
- Which is your favourite restaurant at The Brewery? Can you recreate it at home?
- We’ve discovered the secrets to the Pizza Express Homemade Favourite Recipes.
- Or how about having a go at your very own McDonalds Sausage & Egg McMuffins? They shared the recipe here and you can see how other people got on, and make your own version.
1pm Crafting with Hobbycraft
- Hobbycraft offers a whole host of videos for your family to learn a new skill. Whether it’s painting, knitting or clay making, you’ll find something for everyone here.
- Please send us some pics of your artwork when you’re done!
2.30pm Movies behind the scenes with Vue Cinema
- We’ve found some amazing entertainment with the ‘Behind the Scenes’ clips from your favourite movies, thanks to Vue Cinema.
- What’s your favourite family movie?
4pm Namco bowling tricks and Pacman game ideas
- Here are some inside and outside options for you: either watch these incredible PBA Best Bowling tricks.
- Or why not build a Pacman style obstacle course in your garden and see if you can chase each other around?
5pm Cocktail Challenge, with tips from TGI Fridays
- Can you make this cocktail at home?
5.30pm Ice Cream Challenge, can you beat Kaspa’s desserts?
- What’s your favourite Kaspas dessert? Look here for some yummy inspiration!
We hope you’ve all had fun, let us know about your activities by telling us what you’re up to on our social media channels or emailing email@example.com
Did you go to last year’s festival? Relive it in the video below!