Win a Halloween Hamper worth over £100!
This Halloween we’re giving away a frightfully good Halloween hamper worth over £100 with gifts from:
- 4x Cinema tickets: Valid until 23/09/2021
- 1x Basket: Handcrafted Basket
- 1x Candle: Sand + Paws
- 1x Pumpkin Carving Kit
- 1x Hanging Wooden Decoration: Spider
- 2x Craft Masks: Plain white
- 1x Chenille Stems: (pack of 12)
- 1x Mask: Day of the Dead
- 1x Family Make-up Kit
- Home Decorations: Boo & Pumpkin lanterns and Caution Tape
- 1x Rubber Duck: Witch Mother Duck
- 2x Books: Horrid Henry’s Nightmare By Francesca Simon & Dark Soul by Anna Stephens
- 1x Pillow: Adjustable fill waterproof Tencel Lyocell Pillow
- 1x Skeleton Tealight Holder
- 1x Tea Lights: (Pack of 4) battery powered
For your chance to win, simply fill in the form below.
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 08:00:00 on 01/10/2020 and closes at 23:59:00 on 26/10/2020.
1. This promotion is an online competition operated by The Brewery, Romford (‘the promoter’)
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’ please note that if children are participating, the actual entry must be sent by an adult on their behalf).
3. This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Entry to the promotion is free and is via completed the entry form on The Brewery website on this page.
5. To enter, you must enter details on the form on the page above by the closing date of 26/10/2020
6. The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all valid entries received by midnight on 26th October 2020. The winner will be notified as a personal message on Facebook on 27th October 2020.
7. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
8. The prize is for 1 winner to win 4x Cinema tickets: Valid until 23/09/2021), 1x Basket: Handcrafted Basket, 1x Candle: Sand + Paws, 1x Pumpkin Carving Kit, 1x Hanging Wooden Decoration: Spider, 2x Craft Masks: Plain white, 1x Chenille Stems: (pack of 12), 1x Mask: Day of the Dead, 1x Family Make-up Kit, Home Decorations: Boo & Pumpkin lanterns and Caution Tape, 1x Rubber Duck: Witch Mother Duck, 2x Books: Horrid Henry’s Nightmare By Francesca Simon & Dark Soul by Anna Stephens, 1x Pillow: Adjustable fill waterproof Tencel Lyocell Pillow, 1x Skeleton Tealight Holder & 1x Tea Lights: (Pack of 4) battery powered. Subject to availability.
9. All images are for illustrative purposes only
10. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
11. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
13. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
14. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
15. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: The Romford Brewery Trust, Centre Management Suite, Unit 10 Brewery Walk, Waterloo Road, Romford, RM1 1AU
16. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Romford Brewery Trust, Centre Management Suite, Unit 10 Brewery Walk, Waterloo Road, Romford, RM1 1AU.
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!
Plan your visit
By Car / Motorcycle
Parking is available in both our surface and multi-storey car parks.
SatNav to RM1 1AU
The Brewery is a 3 minute walk from Romford train station. Trains from Liverpool Street take approximately 15 minutes, while metro services operate through Romford from South Essex. More detail...